Monday, November 30, 2009

It's Kim's fault....

If you read Peaches in Stitches, you'll understand. :)

It's that time of year to review what I've accomplished/completed and what I have left to do.  UFO review time.

Over the next week or so I'll share pictures of my completed project (kinda a year in review - and no I still don't have a working camera and I still have so much to share) and share my re-evaluated UFO's.  Which means, I will most likely be giving away some......unsure how I plan to do that part, but it will involve audience paticipation!

Check out Kim's handy UFO worksheet and share what you do to keep y0ur UFO's organized, please.

Maybe we can work together and knock them out in 2010?  Anyone else up to the challenge?

3 comments:

  1. welocme back. I am still trying to work on a gift list that was just handed to me on Thanksgiving. One will involve finishing a UFO so that is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to show off what you've done over the year!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to work on UFO's again. One year, I knocked off 6 and now I know I'm back up over 15.

    ReplyDelete