- Black & Limey - top and back ready for Penny (my longarmer), just need to get more lime fabric to make binding
- Set Sail Sample (for Shop) - finally finished all geese and pieced blocks with sashing, just need to pick out a border fabric from work to complete
- Kiwiberry Bali Pops Project (unnamed as of right now) - have all my strips together, but kinda had to stop because we didn't have a full size iron board and I like to press my seams open.
- FSS5 - sewed a few more 3" drunkards paths....about 1/2 finished.
- Christmas with Jane - my donated DJ blocks from my sister, I cut and have most of the sashing about the 5" blocks.
For only sewing maybe 12 hours, I think I got a lot done!
And here's Nevie, enjoying the comfort of my feet while I sew:
And the light house that is just about 500 yards down the road from us:
We are in the process of cleaning up and heading out and hitting that new quilt shop along the way. It has been a fun few days!