Friday, December 26, 2008

What did ya'l get?

I got lots of books I wanted (4 total) and new pjs (I got for myself) and we all go a Wii.  But my coolest gift came from Ms. Betsy in pirate form:

dsc07177

They are a set of hand towels, aren't they too cool!?  Thank you again Ms. Betsy!

I got more piratey stuff from Sati, that I need to take pictures of...including a night light and a box of kleenex :)  I'm so easily amused!  Sati loved her quilt --whew......

I'm off to organize....I'll be back....

5 comments:

  1. I am so glad you liked them. I just had to get them for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best quilty present was some new pantos for quilting from my daughters....I am excited to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't anything to do with quilting but I did get a pretty bracelet from the boys and Baby Doll gave me several smiles and coos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just found your blog, stopped by to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You mean, we all go a wee?
    hehehe
    We all got a wii here too. It is a blast. Hint: a friend said we have to get the cooking mama game--a hoot
    Hope you have a verry merry New Year!

    ReplyDelete