Friday, May 02, 2008

Blogging stuff...

since I have introduce my blog to a few unsaavy-internet folks, I thought I would share some tips I use for my own blogging experience.

I use Google Reader to keep track of when my favorite blogs are updated.  It's easy to use, need an google account (it's free) and then you just add your blog html's to it.  I have mine organized into groups for easier surfing.

I use to use Bloglines, which works pretty well--again you need to create an account.  I switched to Google reader because I was using Blogger and had gmail already.  Just made sense.

Now if you would like to see who's all blogs I have on my reader, you can visit this page to see what I read.  Granted I don't read every day ALL those blogs, but the ones I have on the left side of my blog, I read daily.

Just spent some time cleaning up and removing some tags and other various clutter in my blog.

2 comments:

  1. quiltingcindy5/03/2008 10:16 AM

    Thanks for the tip.

    You're welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your bloglines blog roll! Lots more quilting blogs to discover!

    You are very welcome....I wish I could find time to read them all :) Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete