Here's the winners from last week:
commenter #3: Leah
commenter #8: Country Mouse
I will email the winners later today, I'm kinda sick right now.Rules:
- This is free to any good home. I don't want or need anything in return, but if you feel the need just read my interest post to get ideas.
- All items are "used", as in I have either started work on them or pre-washed. Some things might still be in original packaging, but most will not be.
- All items are stored in a plastic bag in a non-smoker home. I do have cats, so if you are allergic, please be aware to wash items before handling.
- All items are "as is".
- You need to fill out the comment section completely, email and website please. This is important so I can contact you. If you don't have a blog, please let me know.
- I will place all commenters from this post in a bowl and have my youngest daughter pick out winners. All drawings will happen on Sunday, winner announced on the following week's Manic Monday post.
- If a week as 2 offerings, I will do two drawings. If you do not want to be in both, please state so in your comment.
- If there are no takers, I will repost the previous week's ufo until it has a home to go to. The purpose of this is to share and move this stuff out of my house.
- You can comment twice, once for yourself and once for a friend (whom might not blog). So, even if you don't like these offerings, you might know someone who will!
- If shipping is going to be over $5.00 for your package, I will ask you (nicely of course) to please pre-pay for the shipping costs before I mail your winnings to you. All mailings happen at the end of the month (for my own budgeting).
Here are this week's offering.
I got this book for one pattern, but no longer have a need for it. I'm sure someone will enjoy it. It's brand new and very country.