Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Top is done!!

WooT!! Let me say, next time I'll make sure to paper piece the blocks that have those slants on them....they were a bugger to match up and line up. There are several that don't connect properly, but it's soo minuet that I'm not worried...and I ripped out enough seams already. I'll have to say, while this did go together relatively quickly, it was no picnic and I would say one of the hardest techniques I have done.

Now to figure out how I want to quilt it...man, I'm very very happy with it. The second picture is a close up of the fabrics I used. Now the backing is a bit different, but I'll explain it all once the quilt is done - the story I have designed for this project.


6 comments:

  1. I love love LOVE this design! The graphics and colors just sing. Congratulations, it's beautiful and beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just wonderful, very unique design. I would be very happy with it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That turned out awesome! Sorry parts of it were a PITA, though... :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it looks so beautiful!! The design looks complicated, you did a great job on it.
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quilting Cindy1/17/2008 1:29 PM

    Beautiful! Once it is quilted send it to me so I can look at it up close. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great job :-) i love it!

    ReplyDelete