Friday, January 25, 2008

Design Wall Friday

I got this idea from Kim's blog and being I actually have something new on my design wall, it gave me a reason to take a picture and share it.

These are 13 out of 14 blocks from the Stars Around the Garden Block of the Month I host at work. I'm redoing the 14th block (it was an early block and I wasn't happy with the colors) and then I have to add the appliquéd center and sashing for February's meeting. I've got a lot to do, but I'll get it mostly done in time for class.


I might move a few around still, it's fun just to leave them there until I finalize the layout.

5 comments:

  1. country mouse1/25/2008 4:10 AM

    Very pretty! Love the colors, very warm and cozy. Can't wait to see the finished quilt :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleen Eskridge1/25/2008 9:54 AM

    lovely blocks. YOu get so much done! Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blocks!! Really into Star blocks lately. Is this a pattern I can purchase?

    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! Some of those blocks look really complicated. I love the look of it.
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look great up there on the wall. It's inspiring to watch your work develop and keeps you moving forward I think. I'm looking forward to seeing the appliqued part.

    ReplyDelete