Saturday, November 10, 2007

o . m . g .

First day of the annual shop hop wasn't as bad as I expected - but I did work 13 hours! And amazingly I'm up early enough today to get starbucks and food. One can hope that I might loose some weight with all the extra work and less food intake (I can hope).

Anywho, if you are in the Northern Virginia/Maryland area the next 3 days, we are doing our annual shop hop until Monday.

I am so itching to sit down and sew since Houston, but it's just been toooooo much going on to catch up. And holidays are fast approaching and I don't even have a turkey yet!

Manic Monday Offering will start back up on Monday (YAH!!!) and I'll be doing a episode of Toni's Home Shopping Network next week as well.

I'm also WAYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy behind on reading blogs, please bare with me. I'll get there and comment. Hope all is well with you and yours.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Toni,

    Your mention of Manic Monday reminds me that the snowfall kit hasn't arrived here yet. Not sure if I should worry that it's been lost along the way, or hopefully that you haven't had a chance to send it out yet.
    Thanks ~ Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Toni -

    I opted against doing the "quest" this year as I am trying my best to use up some of my stash instead of adding to it....LOL...I'll miss seeing all the shops but maybe next year I'll treat myself to a shopping spree after I've busted a bunch of stash! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee...for Toni's Shopping Network.

    Hugs,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shop hop sounds like lots of fun. If, I wasn't clear across the nation, I would certainly join in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I rarely think about the shop hop experience from the other side of the counter. Sounds like it's already a success, but what a lot of work for you. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete