Wednesday, November 21, 2007

a meme kinda thing…

I don't get tag too often, so when Not Lucy (aka Alicia) tagged me, I figured I better play along! :D

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
Myself, because I do silly things!

2. What were you doing at 0800?
Sleeping!

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Eating dinner.

4. What happened to you in 2006?
Remodeled my kitchen.

6. How many beverages did you have today?
Starbucks Chai Tea, Bottle of Cold Duck, lots of water.

7. What color is your hairbrush?
Blue.

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Groceries at the store this afternoon.

9. Where were you last night?
Work, then bed.

10. What color is your front door?
White.

11. Where do you keep your change?
In my coin purse.

12. What’s the weather like today?
GORGEOUS!! Highs were in the mid-70s, so not normal weather at this time of year in Maryland.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

14. What excites you?
Sewing

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Yes, it's getting soo long and I'm behind on my normal routine of once every 2 months.

16. Are you over the age of 25?
Slightly----almost double that!

17. Do you talk a lot?
Not really.

18. Do you watch the O.C.?
No.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Not at this point in my life.

20. Do you make up your own words?
Heck yah, pooper beans babe!!

21. Are you a jealous person?
No. Not really.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
The first person off the top of my head is a new acquaintance, Allie. She's in Austin, Tx and I think she is just soo much fun!

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Honestly, don't know anyone close to me.

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
Hubby.

25. What does the last text message you received say?
It's deleted, but I think it was Anjea with the word blah!

26. Do you chew on your straw?
No.

27. Do you have curly hair?
Yes.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Probably work on Friday morning.

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
Too many to name, names.

30. What was the last thing you ate?
sausage ball

31. Will you get married in the future?
Why? 20 years with this dude, why would I do it again!

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Shrek 3

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
I love everyone. Some of these questions are just stupid in my book.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
I have a 14 year old daugher to do them.

35. Are you currently depressed?
No.

36. Did you cry today?
Yes, Oprah does it to me sometimes.

37. Why did you answer and post this?
because I don't get tagged too often.

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
I don't tag folks, if you want to do it feel free!

No comments:

Post a Comment