Monday, November 19, 2007

Manic Monday Offerings



Winners from last week are:
Kim - winner of the rotary cutters
Cathi - winner of the grip stickers and chalk power

Congrats to both of you!!!

I'm trying to get all caught up on the mailings of previous winners, so please don't be alarm if you still haven't recieved your winnings, they are coming! I plan to have everything in the mail by December 1st.

That being said next week will be the last MMO for this year - I'm taking December off and will restart up again, January 7th - so mark your calendars!

Rules:

1. This is free to any good home. I don't want or need anything in return, but if you feel the need just read my interest post to get ideas.

2. All items are "used", as in I have either started work on them or pre-washed. Some things might still be in original packaging, but most will not be.

3. All items are stored in a plastic bag in a non-smoker home. I do have cats, so if you are allergic, please be aware to wash items before handling.

4. All items are "as is".

5. I must be able to "reply" to your comments. All you need to do is under your profile, edit, show email address. You can't win if I can't contact you.

6. I will place all commenters from this post in a bowl and have my youngest daughter pick out winners. All drawings will happen on Sunday, winner announced on the following week's Manic Monday post.

7. If a week as 2 offerings, I will do two drawings. If you do not want to be in both, please state so in your comment.

8. If there are no takers, I will repost the previous week's ufo until it has a home to go to. The purpose of this is to share and move this stuff out of my house :D

9. You can comment twice, once for yourself and once for a friend (whom might not blog). So, even if you don't like these offerings, you might know someone who will!

10. If shipping is going to be over $5.00 for your package, I will ask you (nicely of course) to please pre-pay for the shipping costs before I mail your winnings to you.

Here are this week's offerings.

Offer #1:
Binder of Patterns



This came from my booty winning last week. I pulled out a few for myself, but there is a LARGE collection in this binder, including several purchased patterns. Most are from magazines though.

Offer #2:
2 Patterns & Storage thingy



This little storage thingy has about 4 comparments and velcos closed. There are a few zippers also inside to secure things. It's not any bigger than 12" wide, 3" opened deep. And the 2 patterns -1 from last week's booty and 1 I realized I had two of....doh...hence why I'm downsizing to keep better track of my inventory!

6 comments:

  1. I'd love to win either! The storage thingie sounds good for my coupons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to be entered for either!

    Toni, if I can send you some money to help out with postage I'd be ever so happy to, just email me with your address.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh put me in for both :)

    thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to be entered for either one... I just discovered this! I'm a fairly new quilter, so I'm still building my stuff.
    my email is QuilterK@roadrunner.com
    Thanks so much for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Studio Christine11/20/2007 8:12 PM

    put me in for #2 please.

    didn't know about the other blogs.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please put me in the drawing for the second offering (the patterns and thingie).

    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete