Wednesday, October 03, 2007

yah for a down day!!!

and though I had to visit again my very attractive dentist for another crown (can we say mega OUCH!) this day did prove fruitful with household activities and a few quilty ones tossed in.

I (finally) received my row by row swap back and I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee my new rows...and I'll post a picture tomorrow with them. I'm racking my bring how to finish them but they will be done before Halloween...I'm soo excited.

Also picked up a walking foot for my new Sapphire, which I have named Saffie!! :D I know I'm soo creative with names - not.

I also have gathered some items "for sale" to share with ya'l - and I'm sure ya'l will jump on them!

I'm off work again tomorrow - 2 days in a row, it's been a long time for me time - so I will get much accomplished!

I promise to have lots of pictures to share tomorrow, I've been holding out on ya! :D

2 comments:

  1. Yes, pictures please of your row-robin! Like your pink background :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saffie... could that be short for "Saphira"? (From the Eragon books) That's cool...

    ReplyDelete