Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

psych! I have too much to share, though most of it will be in pictures!

Here's what I'm working on:



My first yellow brick road, from a kit I got on clearance online this past spring (all the blocks are done, just need to do the rows and finish the top):


And I completed my 4" block for a round robin group I'm part of:


I pulled out my Out of the Darkness BOM, to pick them back up - I'm 5 months behind, but all my next blocks are cut out - that alone normally takes 4 hours to cut each block. Thanks to Lucy for inspiring me to get back to it:


And one last picture to promote our state shop hop:


Back to the sewing machine!

10 comments:

  1. Oooh yummy eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The BOM is lovely! I have been to that shop hop before, only made it to a few but it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great that you are finding time to sew. The BOM is really super :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that star dancer runner is just fabulous. What a great piece that will be. Everything looks so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. paula, the quilter10/25/2007 5:11 AM

    That BOM is great! The idea of using rust color instead of the standard black, white, etc is just brilliant! I'll have to remember that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A little bit of alsorts going on in the pirates lair - lol !! Variety is the spice of life and all these projects look great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun! Send me some of your motivation.......

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've tagged you - see my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the blocks with the rust/red background instead of black. I made one block as a quiltlet for the Four Seasons Quilt Swap using a tan background (http://www.flickr.com/photos/lucysquilts/1579254760/) and it turned out really well also. I might have to do some experimenting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Ms. Productivity,

    I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete