Thursday, October 04, 2007

Picture pages. . .

I've been slacking on pictures for your enjoyment, so let me share the following - all that came to me in the mail!!!

First, from a PIF comment I left in Kate North's blog, she sent me fat inchies (thank you Kate!)....I'm soo in love with these, that I'm making my own and taking them to Houston for swapping.



Next I received my rows back from the row by row swap I did in August. Again, I'm very excited with these and I've already started putting them together!



And in today's mail, another PIF, this time from Karol-Ann with a Quilt Pink block donation as well (thank you Karol-Ann!!). I just love getting mail and the heart needle case is just wonderful!!




Once I finish my new witchy quilt top, I'll post it. Today again was productive with me working on swaps items and going to the post office (finally) - mailing out over 8 packages and various letters all for swaps or Manic Monday winners. I'm beat! :D

6 comments:

  1. Kathy Wagner10/04/2007 6:16 PM

    Oh how I LOVE your Halloween rows! They are amazing...you must be so pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quilting Cindy10/05/2007 2:56 AM

    The inchies seem to be the rage. Too tiny for me to see. The row robin is going to be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the inchies too!

    I will camp out by the mailbox now! I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Halloween rows are so cute! I am trying to stay away from the Inchies. They are neat, but I need to focus on my current projects and some deeply buried UFO's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the row by rows. Oh no...another craft to add to my list to learn lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete