Monday, October 08, 2007

Manic Monday Offering



Here are last week's winners:
Jenn
Chook
MacBeaner
Jeanne
May Britt

Congrats to all of you...I've send emails to each of the winners, be sure to respond, please.

Please remember rule #5 - if I can't email you, you can't win. This is very important to me, one it means you are reading the rules, two I don't have to redraw names (I did three redrawings this week)!

Updated rules - please read before committing to winning!

Rules:

1. This is free to any good home. I don't want or need anything in return, but if you feel the need just read my interest post to get ideas.

2. All items are "used", as in I have either started work on them or pre-washed. Some things might still be in original packaging, but most will not be.

3. All items are stored in a plastic bag in a non-smoker home. I do have cats, so if you are allergic, please be aware to wash items before handling.

4. All items are "as is".

5. I must be able to "reply" to your comments. All you need to do is under your profile, edit, show email address. You can't win if I can't contact you.

6. I will place all commenters from this post in a bowl and have my youngest daughter pick out winners. All drawings will happen on Sunday, winner announced on the following week's Manic Monday post.

7. If a week as 2 offerings, I will do two drawings. If you do not want to be in both, please state so in your comment.

8. If there are no takers, I will repost the previous week's ufo until it has a home to go to. The purpose of this is to share and move this stuff out of my house :D

9. You can comment twice, once for yourself and once for a friend (whom might not blog). So, even if you don't like these offerings, you might know someone who will!

10. If shipping is going to be over $5.00 for your package, I will ask you (nicely of course) to please pre-pay for the shipping costs before I mail your winnings to you. This take effect on this week's offerings - not last week's winners.

Here are this week's offering.
Offer #1:


3 Quilter's Newsletter Magazines from this year. Jan/March/April. All in excellent condition and free to a good home. (fyi, I will be offering more of these in the future - this is the one magazine I don't keep for all time sake :D)

Offer #2:


A stocking panel and batting. This was given to me during a class to demonstrate free motion, but I don't do free motion (not yet). So, this is a nice item to whip up for a holiday gift this year. Just need backing/lining fabrics. Stocking is ~18" tall.

6 comments:

  1. wow thank you so much doing a happy dance here
    have a fab day Hugs Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't need to be in this week's drawing, but thanks for pulling my name last week! I'm doing a lot of winning lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I miss an offering? Serves me right for not visiting you more often Pirate :) LOL. HOpe all is well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Studio Christine10/09/2007 11:23 PM

    put me in the hat for the magazines please.

    "It's just another manic Monday
    I wish it was Sunday
    'Cause that's my funday
    My I don't have to runday
    its just another manic monday"

    the bangles

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to be added in the drawing for the Christmas stocking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just wondering if you sendt me the fabric I won on this manic monday offering. I know I answered a mail from you with my adress.

    ReplyDelete