Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Houston, here I come. . .

well, in 1 day and a wake up. I actually fly into Austin tomorrow and hang with my friend Anjea, then on Thursday we drive down to Houston!

My boss and co-worker came back today with all sorts of excitement and new things planned for the shop---of course just makes me more excited.

My boss was impressed by the rearranging of bolts we did - we moved entire sections of fabric (over 500 bolts) around to clear more floor space and was very successful! I need to take new pictures!

I'm just chilling and pondering what else I need to do before I leave and it looks like all I have left now is packing - easy enough.

I do plan to take my new laptop and hopefully upload pictures to share. I'm soo ready to go! (minus the packing part)

Again, we are having a meet up at 6:00 pm on Saturday at the Starbucks on the second level if you would like to meet fellow bloggers!

4 comments:

  1. Juliann in WA10/31/2007 2:40 AM

    Hope you are having a wonderful time. This show is on my list of things to do someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a brilliant time ! A couple of friends went from here in UK 2 years ago and had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I were going to be there so I could meet you in Starbucks - have a coffee for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three days and no pictures. I KNOW you're having a good time! Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete