It's Friday again! Please either post in your own blog or share your answers here in mine :D
This week's theme: Sales!
1. How often do you use coupons for quilting related items?
2. Do you find coupons for local quilt shops?
3. Do you shop online with coupons?
4. What was the best coupon/sale you took advantage of?
5. What would you like to see your local quilt shop often in a coupon or sale?
1. Very often, though because I get a discount where I work, I use most coupons/sales online now days.
2. Not really. They don't seem to be available.
3. Yes. Since I joined the Fab Shop Hop, I get sales info all the time in my emails.
4. 50% coupons that come from Joann's...I get rotary cutting stuff there and books.
5. Buy one, get one free - either fabric or notions.