Saturday, July 07, 2007

Pay it Forward

As seen in Beth's blog. . . .


Here's how it works:

I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don't know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week... LOL... but you will receive it within the next few weeks! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.

Just leave a comment, being sure I can email you and I'll contact you with more info.

Anyone else want to join in on the fun and satisfaction?

1 comment:

  1. OK-Very cool-I'm in. Haven't got a clue what I'll do yet but it sounds like fun. All this past year I've been making things for charity. This is a little bit of fun and kind of like a reward for being a good girl. I love getting things from other bloggers.

    ReplyDelete