Thursday, July 05, 2007

Doll Quilt Swap

Did I mention when I arrived home from my trip I had a little box stuffed with my Doll Quilt?????

I was 1. surprised, 2. Tickled pink!!!

Here's my quilt from the wonderful Alicia:


I have finished quilting and sewing on the binding. I hope to finish the hand sewing part today to have my quilt out in the mail to its new home by end of week!

This sure has been fun and I used up my stash too...BONUS!! So, I hope they do another one soon, I would definitely sign up!!!

2 comments:

  1. The Calico Cat7/05/2007 6:23 AM

    YAY! (Mine is apparently still enroute to Florida - I sent it first class, grumble, grumble, grumble - They raised the postal rates for "This ______"...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you liked what you received. I think it's just darling.

    ReplyDelete