Friday, June 08, 2007

Another post for today. . .

I have actually been sewing...caught up on a Block of the Month I've been doing over on Livejournal. It's hard to believe there only one month left to complete the 12 blocks! I have no clue what I'm going to do with the blocks, but finding a sashing that works will be a serious challenge.

This madness all started with 3 unique fat quarters. . .
This is my May block - I detest making flying geese and these are far from being perfect.


This is my June block - And for this month's block - I cheated. I paper-pieced the 4 corner parts, because I can never do that block right :D And I don't think the feel of this month's block works with my other blocks, but I really love it!


Here is what I have so far for this project.

2 comments:

  1. those colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes really gorgeous blocks - going to be a great quilt!!

    ReplyDelete